How do I add my business to the directory?
- First you must register as a user of the website. Once your registration is confirmed, you will be able to login and then add and edit listings from the main menu.
How are the businesses listed defined as Christian?
According to the Terms and Conditions agreed to upon registering a business:
- Representatives of the business listing must confess faith in Jesus and Christianity as defined by the statements of the Nicene Creed.
- Each business or organization must uphold a standard and work ethic consistent with faith in Christ and his teachings.
How many businesses can I list?
As many as you want, as long as you are an authorized representative of the businesses in question.
- Check out the criteria to make sure your profile is setup properly
- By successfully submitting an article for publishing in our Resources section.
Why was my business not approved/removed?
Most likely because something about the listing violated our Terms and Conditions. For now, there is no appeal process to restore your listing as the site is run by volunteers which is why it is free.