Fisher’s Network is built and maintained by Holds Worth Design Inc. By using this site, you agree that you have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions. You agree that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or in contravention of these terms and conditions. Holds Worth Design Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and will notify users who have subscibed to updates about these changes.
Rules for Submission
Submissions to the directory must agree to and abide by the following criteria:
- The directory is open to businesses, churches, non-profits, and non-governmental organizations only.
- Representatives of the business listing must confess faith in Jesus and Christianity as defined by the statements of the Nicene Creed.
- Each business or organization must uphold a standard and work ethic consistent with faith in Christ and his teachings.
- Submissions must be accurate and current.
- Categories chosen must accurately reflect the nature of the business. For example, a company who provides specialized services to the Food and Beverage industry but does not actually provide food and beverage based products cannot enter a listing into the Food and Beverage category.
- Keyword stuffing, link stuffing, ad content, or any other content that is not specifically and plainly describing the organization or business is forbidden.
- Listings that appear to be submitted by a bot or automated service are forbidden.
- Business names must be the actual legal name of the business.
- No duplicate entries are allowed. This includes slight variations.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you such as your name, address, vehicle, telephone number, email address when you visit our site unless you provide it to us voluntarily. Any personal information collected will not be sold or distributed to any person or organization. If you opt not to provide us with personal information, you can still access our website; however you may be unable to access some site functions or features. Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you when you visit our website is to fulfill your request(s) for services and products. For instance, when you indicate the wish to have us contact you, personal information such as name, mailing address, email address, type of request and possibly additional information, is collected and is used to fulfill the request. In some of your requests, an email notification may be generated to inform you of receipt of the request. This is the case when you choose email as the method of communication for fulfilling the request.
Use of Personal Information
- Generate site analytics to help improve our site layout, content, product offerings and services.
- Respond to your comments or requests for information.
- Meet a request for or to develop new products or services.
- Fulfill a request such as send promotional materials, including emails, or other information.
- Fulfill and deliver an order for goods or services such as a delivering goods for a contest.
- Contact you if necessary in the course of processing or shipping an order or request for products or services.
- Compile user data that is stored in databases and that may be used to provide products and services to you and to provide you with updates and information regarding products and services which we think may be of interest to you such as promotional offers, marketing programs, or other communications.
Business listings are eligible to be featured in a variety of ways. If your listing fulfills the criteria stated in the FAQ and site administrators decide to include a business as featured, the featured status is not permanent. The featured state will expire after an undetermined amount of time in order to make featured positions available to other eligible listings.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All graphics, branding, original content, and trademarks produced for this website and any other promotional material produced by Fisher's Network™ is solely the property of Holds Worth Design Inc. All rights are reserved in the use of such materials. Information submitted to the website by users for the purpose of promoting their organization or business is intellectual property retained by the user. This includes blog articles.
Prices, product specifications and other information shown on this site are for information purposes only, are subject to change at any time without obligation and may not be completely up to date or accurate. Pricing excludes any applicable taxes such as Provincial Sales Tax or GST.
This site and all the information it contains is provided for information purposes only on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. In certain areas, the information provided may represent an opinion or judgment. Holds Worth Design Inc. makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Holds Worth Design Inc. is not responsible for the content of any site linked to this site and is not directly or indirectly implying any approval, endorsement or affiliation with any linked site.
You agree that use of this site is at your own risk. Holds Worth Design Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages, related to your access, inability to access, computer virus, communication failure, use of this site, or any errors, omissions, defects, or for results based on reliance on the content.
Changes to the Site
Holds Worth Design Inc. reserves the right to change this site, including but not limited to product specifications or prices, at any time and from time to time without notice and without incurring any obligations.
All materials contained in the FishersNetwork.com web site are the copyrighted property of Holds Worth Design Inc. No Online Material, including graphics, from our web site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content in this website or any user submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, please contact us so that we may act appropriately and remove the content in question.
All the information on our site is free to browse at your leisure without the need for you to provide us with any personal information. Holds Worth Design Inc. does collect "aggregate" information, which is non-personally identifiable information. This means that we do not track these items on an individual basis that identifies you, but rather accumulate this information on an aggregate basis that includes all site visitors. Non-personal information includes tracking the site pages visited or the amount of time spent on our site.
Our primary goal in collecting aggregate information is to be able to perform site metrics that allow us to improve the functionality of the website. We need to collect aggregate information in order to track page visits, recognize peak usage times and analyze potential site redesign.
When you visit our website a server housing the pages automatically generates a "session log." We use session logs to help us determine how people travel through our site. In this way, we can structure our pages so that the information most frequently visited is easier to find. By tracking page visits, we can also determine if the information we're providing is being used. The data generally gathered is the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you came (which contains no personal information), the website that referred you, the pages you visited and the date and time of those visits. This data may be used to compile aggregate and statistical data to help in website design, to identify popular features, to measure site activity, and to perform analytics on your experience to improve our website.