Writing articles for The Fisher's Network is a great way to enhance your profile within the community and provide valuable resources for everyone here. Successful submissions will also give authors the opportunity to have their business listings featured on the homepage.
Traversing the challenges of Christian living can be confusing and difficult which is why we want to offer resources for and by the community to help us all navigate the stormy seas that we are faced with sometimes. Not all submissions will be approved for publication so to ensure that your article has the best chance of success, please observe the following criteria:
- be a maximum of 700 words
- be quality content (well written, insightful, enjoyable to read)
- be appropriate (faith + business... you fill in the rest)
- be original (plagiarism is not tolerated and could result in account suspension)
- not contain advertisements or promotions
- not contain links to websites that are not compatible with the spirit of The Fisher's Network (according to the discretion of admins)
- be charitable (basically, be nice)
Lastly... and this is an important one
- Ensure that your user profile is filled out completely.
Once you've read and agreed to the above criteria you're ready: